Burhanuddin Lokhandwala - Delicious Foods

Afzal Salaam! 
I am Burhanuddin Lokhandwala, your friendly neighbor, I am a qualified Chef, on a mission to create and spread joy by preparing beautiful, delicious meals for you - one week at a time. 


I am glad to talk with you and offer you my weekly dishes. This Sunday afternoon, I will be making MUTTON RAAN - the soft, tender, juicy, whole LEG of LAMB. 

A 800 grams of lamb, slow-cooked with my signature spices overnight in the tandoor for over 5 hours. Can you imagine how tender and juicy it looks when it is ready? 

I will be making this to order only. (Priced Rs 1400/- per raan) 
Feel free to reach out to me on 9112425253 to place your order. Since cooking raan is a slow process, I will have to close orders by Friday 4 PM. 

Eager to talk to you! 
Burhanuddin Lokhandwala 
Delicious Foods and Caterers
9112425253.


Visit my Instagram Page on -
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHS3ZdNr3YA/?igshid=1jl44a6ft0j0b